"How do I get rid of my housing payment?" is a question you may find yourself asking from time to time.
In this episode of The Crossroads we talk about house hacking, a real estate investing strategy that aims to provide a homebuyer with "free" housing by renting out part of the property. This is commonly done with duplexes and triplexes, but could also be done with a single family home.
There are pros and cons to the strategy and if you want to learn more, check out the full episode.
Financial education made easy.
Learning just a few concepts that we cover in these guides can save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Taxes
• The Ultimate Guide to Automating Your Money
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Insurance
• A Young Professional's Guide to Estate Planning
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Equity Compensation
Get your free copies today 👇🏼
📱 (815) 978-2703
📍Kansas City, MO
🖥 Virtually serving clients nationwide
Copyright 2021-22. All Rights Reserved. Made with 🖤 by Converting Attention