Published in ThinkAdvisor on October 19, 2020
"While not a client at the time, this person was under the impression they had an active Roth IRA but this was not the case.
They had opened up the account and made a deposit but were unaware there were still a few more steps to take.
They had not made any investment selections and the money was sitting there much like a saving account.
Luckily this mistake was caught quickly, but it could have been detrimental to their goals if the money was never invested once it was deposited."
Financial education made easy.
Learning just a few concepts that we cover in these guides can save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime:
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Taxes
• The Ultimate Guide to Automating Your Money
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Insurance
• A Young Professional's Guide to Estate Planning
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Equity Compensation
Get your free copies today 👇🏼
📱 (815) 978-2703
📍Kansas City, MO
🖥 Virtually serving clients nationwide
© 2020-23. Piertree. All Rights Reserved. Made by Converting Attention