In this episode of The Crossroads we sat down with Taylor Simpson, the founder and CEO of The Halo App, a community microlending platform. Some things we covered include:
• Micro-lending and how it can be an investment opportunity and way to give back to others at the same time
• Why micro-lending is a need for so many
• The problem with the current US system
Have a question about money or personal finance that you'd like answered on the show?
🎙 Submit it here and we'll answer it on an upcoming episode
Your 20s, 30s, and 40s are full of life changing decisions, many of which directly impact your financial well-being.
That's why we're here.
Trying to find the right answers is never as easy as a Google search. The internet's full of information and it's hard to determine what's credible and what actually applies to your life.
We take a hands-on, collaborative approach to our financial planning relationships and act as a partner in your life journey.
The Crossroads is a weekly financial education show for our generation and content should not be construed as advice or recommendation of securities. Our content serves education purposes only and it's recommended to speak with your trusted advisor before implementing any financial strategies.
Financial education made easy.
Learning just a few concepts that we cover in these guides can save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Taxes
• The Ultimate Guide to Automating Your Money
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Insurance
• A Young Professional's Guide to Estate Planning
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Equity Compensation
Get your free copies today 👇🏼
📱 (815) 978-2703
📍Kansas City, MO
🖥 Virtually serving clients nationwide
© 2020-23. Piertree. All Rights Reserved. Made by Converting Attention