In this episode we chat about:
• The new tax guide we dropped that you can get here by subscribing to our AllStreet Wealth newsletter: https://www.allstreetwealth.com/taxguide
• How the US tax system works
• The difference between marginal, progressive, and effective taxes
• How different investment accounts are taxed
• Difference between tax credits and deductions plus some common ones that are used
Have a question about money or personal finance that you'd like answered on the show?
Submit it here and we'll answer it on an upcoming episode 🎙
Your 20s, 30s, and 40s are full of life changing decisions, many of which directly impact your financial well-being.
That's why we're here.
Trying to find the right answers is never as easy as a Google search. The internet's full of information and it's hard to determine what's credible and what actually applies to your life.
We take a hands-on, collaborative approach to our financial planning relationships and act as a partner in your life journey.
The Crossroads is a weekly financial education show for our generation and content should not be construed as advice or recommendation of securities. Our content serves education purposes only and it's recommended to speak with your trusted advisor before implementing any financial strategies.
Financial education made easy.
Learning just a few concepts that we cover in these guides can save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Taxes
• The Ultimate Guide to Automating Your Money
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Insurance
• A Young Professional's Guide to Estate Planning
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Equity Compensation
Get your free copies today 👇🏼
📱 (815) 978-2703
📍Kansas City, MO
🖥 Virtually serving clients nationwide
© 2020-23. Piertree. All Rights Reserved. Made by Converting Attention