In this episode with Odaro Aisueni, we talk about:
• Why equity should the main priority
• Best forms of equity
• 3 do's and do not's of equity
• and much more on the topic of equity comp, business ownership, etc
Have a question about money or personal finance that you'd like answered on the show?
🎙 Submit it here and we'll answer it on an upcoming episode
Your 20s, 30s, and 40s are full of life changing decisions, many of which directly impact your financial well-being.
That's why we're here.
Trying to find the right answers is never as easy as a Google search. The internet's full of information and it's hard to determine what's credible and what actually applies to your life.
We take a hands-on, collaborative approach to our financial planning relationships and act as a partner in your life journey.
✅ Read our client success stories
The Crossroads is a weekly financial education show for our generation and content should not be construed as advice or recommendation of securities. Our content serves education purposes only and it's recommended to speak with your trusted advisor before implementing any financial strategies.
Financial education made easy.
Learning just a few concepts that we cover in these guides can save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime:
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Taxes
• The Ultimate Guide to Automating Your Money
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Insurance
• A Young Professional's Guide to Estate Planning
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Equity Compensation
Get your free copies today 👇🏼
📱 (815) 978-2703
📍Kansas City, MO
🖥 Virtually serving clients nationwide
© 2020-23. Piertree. All Rights Reserved. Made by Converting Attention