In this episode with Brendan Frazier, we talk:
- how psychology and money meet
- how the way you grew up changes the way you view money
- how to make better money decisions by knowing yourself
- how to figure out what you value/what your goals are
- how to make decisions that align with your life and how that can be different from others around you
Your 20s, 30s, and 40s are full of life changing decisions, many of which directly impact your financial well-being.
That's why we're here.
Trying to find the right answers is never as easy as a Google search. The internet's full of information and it's hard to determine what's credible and what actually applies to your life.
We take a hands-on, collaborative approach to our financial planning relationships and act as a partner in your life journey.
The Crossroads is a weekly financial education show for our generation and content should not be construed as advice or recommendation of securities. Our content serves education purposes only and it's recommended to speak with your trusted advisor before implementing any financial strategies.
Financial education made easy.
Learning just a few concepts that we cover in these guides can save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Taxes
• The Ultimate Guide to Automating Your Money
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Insurance
• A Young Professional's Guide to Estate Planning
• The Ultimate Guide to Understanding Equity Compensation
Get your free copies today 👇🏼
📱 (815) 978-2703
📍Kansas City, MO
🖥 Virtually serving clients nationwide
© 2020-23. Piertree. All Rights Reserved. Made by Converting Attention